The purpose of the Men’s Ministry is to encourage men to serve, to be an active part of the church community, and to be knowledgeable of God, his Word, and the characteristics of a Godly man. This ministry is played out in several practical ways:
Meet every other month for a free hot meal, fellowship, prayer, praises, and a discussion on a topic of interest to men that is biblically based and God-centered. All men are welcome to attend. Meets in the church fellowship hall. Please contact Rev. Rick Downs.
Men’s Fellowship Groups
Men’s fellowship groups meet throughout the city. Please feel welcome to participate in any of these groups. If you would like one started near you, email Rev. Rick Downs. The aim is camaraderie and discipling - growing in the faith.
- Central Square: Wednesday at 12pm, The Field, Nathan Barczi
- Harvard Square: Thursday at 12pm, John Williams
- Kendall Square: Tuesday at 12pm, Cosi, Greg Howard
- Longwood Medical Area: Friday mornings, 8:30am in the lobby of the Dana Farber Cancer Center, Galen Collins or Tyler Holley
- Northern Suburbs (Melrose, Wakefield, Reading): Every other Saturday at 7am, Greg Russell